Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A BFP for me! Really?

I could not resist testing this morning and yes I got a BFP ! Oh my god ! I have never seen one of those before. The line was faint but it was definitely there. We'll be 7dp5dt this afternoon so I think it's OK to have a faint line (no chance that I still have the trigger shot in my system because that was 14 days ago right?). I know we still have to cross a lot of hurdles but we I have never had a BFP in my life so I am over the moon right now. It's so surreal.
I was awake at 5:00am and debating whether I should test or not. DH wakes up at 5:30 and leaves for work at 6:30. So I waited for him to get up and go downstairs. I jumped out of bed as soon as he left the room and POAS. I stared at the stick for a minute and thought there's no way I will have a positive. I was just about to burst into tears when I saw a faint line building up. I could not believe it. I ran downstairs to hubby and showed him the line. he said "yes that is of course a line" I hugged him again and gain and was shaking with the stick in my hand. It still feels like a dream. I will test with a digital on the weekend and then I have my beta on Feb. 4. Thanks for praying for me everyone.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

WOW - Congrats! A line is a line is a line! Can't wait for your beta numbers!! :-)

Straubles said...

I'm so excited for you! I had that happen last week after our 1st round of IVF and the SHOCK and awe of a positive quite a WOW!!! It's SOOOOO hard to be patient until the beta test. Hang in there!You'll definitely have to keep us all posted!

Just Another Mother said...

Congratulations! That's great news. Sounds like you had a great cycle. I'm happy for you.