Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yep! It's True.

Just got a call from the RE's clinic and yes I am Pregnant. I still cannot believe this! Thank you so much God. OK now this may sound weird but I don't have my beta numbers because apparently my clinic doesn't even do blood test. They only do urine pregnancy test. Canada is weird! I don't know if not having beta numbers is a good thing or bad because if I did have my numbers I would obsess over them unnecessarily. But the good news is, my ultrasound is scheduled for February 19th. So exactly 2 weeks from today. Woohoo. I don't have any symptoms yet other than the occasional cramps but the nurse said that was completely normal. Oh! she said my due date would be October 9, 2009. Awww.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Yay! Congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

C said...

Congratulations! Its the same in India, no blood test...I have an u/s scheduled for 20th and due date is 8th October...seems like our bubbas are coming together...best of luck.........

Straubles said...

Way to go!!! I'm so excited for you. First time success with IVF is beyond what we ever imagined and I hope everything goes well for you! It looks like we had really similiar treatments and we're due in October too! Keep pinching yourself---it is real!!! :-)