Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A beautiful Blast


Yes they transferred a beautiful blast on Thursday. Hubby and I were not sure if we should accept the RE's suggestion and transfer only one because we had three good blasts. But since the embryologist said we would still have the same success rate since the blasts were of such good quality we went ahead and transferred one. s/he looks beautiful on the picture they gave us. They were able to freeze one more blast, so we now have a total of 8 embies on ice. I was on bed rest for the last 48 hours. Hubby really spoilt me rotten but honestly I hate being on bed all the time. My bum started hurting. Oh! my official pregnancy test date is Feb. 4 but I know I will do a hpt way earlier. Any idea how early you can test after a 5 day transfer?

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Yay! Sticky sticky vibes coming your way!

I think you can test starting next weekend, but don't be disappointed if you see nothing. It could be too early still. The earliest I've seen a bfp is 7dp5dt - so next weekend should be good!

Good luck!