Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, January 16, 2009

Retrieval Tomorrow.

Retrieval is schedules for 10:00am tomorrow. We are supposed to be at the clinic by 9:30am. The trigger shot last night wasn't too bad but my belly hurts where I gave the shot. I have a few bruises from all the shots. But guess what no PIO shots for me. The RE gave me a prescription for Prometrium suppositories and Estrace. My clinic thinks PIO shots are no better than the suppositories but all RE's have a different opinion I guess. But I am happy that I don't have to take any more shots.

I will try to update after the retrieval tomorrow or maybe Sunday. Until then please keep me in your prayers.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Good luck Sue! I look forward to your update!

Just Another Mother said...

Hi There!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck at retrieval! I'll be checking for your update.