Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I did it!

So I did my first shot last night. I went home a bit early last night becase I have to do the shots by 5:30pm. It wasn't bad at all. I guess the trick is to inject really slow and it does not sting at all. mixing the powder and distilled water for the Luveris shot was a little tricky. Took me 20 minutes to do 2 shots haha. I think I can do better than that. I did not feel the Gonal-F shot at all. I am supposed to take 112.5IU of Gonal-F so it's just 3 clicks and I felt like nothing went in. Maybe because it's a small dosage? is this how it feels?

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Yes, Gonal F is the best! I think it's so painless because the needles are so so thin! You can barely feel it.

Good job on getting your first shots done! Good luck with the rest!