Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wohoo we can trasfer a blastocyst

Our embryos are doing great. all 12 are still growing nicely and our embryologist said we can do a 5 day transfer or maybe even a 6 day (never heard of that..) . I am so happy about that. I really wanted to have 5 day transfer.

I had to go to the clinic this morning because my belly was really tender all day yesterday. I couldn't even walk straight and Sunday night, I don't know what happened I went to the bathroom around 12:30 pm and fainted there. I fell on the floor and was unconscious for a couple minutes. The sound of me falling on the bathroom floor woke hubby up and he helped me up. I now have a big bruise on my cheekbone and it hurts. But yeah it was really scary. But all is good. My re did an ultrasound this morning and said everything looked fine. I may have just dehydrated. We are a go for the transfer. I am so excited.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my God - I hope you're doing ok!! Did they check you for OHSS? I hope you're feeling better now.

Not being able to walk straight after ER is normal - at least for me. I too feel like I'm hunching over for a couple days after ER.

Yay on being able to transfer a blast! Good luck!

Sue said...

Thanks Nikki! yes they checked me for OHSS and said I don't have any risk of OHSS. I must have just dehydrated.