Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Good Work!

The retrieval went well yesterday. they retrieved total 16 eggs. 11 were mature, 2 borderline and 3 immature. I was very sleepy afterwards so just snoozed the rest of the afternoon. I could watch the retrieval on the screen in front of me but I couldn't really make out what was on the screen as I was sedated. I could feel a few pokes here and there like someone was playing around with my ovaries but it wasn't bad at all. I just feel a little tender in my tummy today but nothing unbearable.

Now let's get to the Fert. report.
The embryologist called very early this morning. I was still in bed. 12 fertilized normally. yayyy... 2 fertilized abnormally so they can't use them. They are gonna try to fertilize the remaining 2 as they did not fertilize. But I am happy with the 12 that fertilized. I mean 12 is not bad. We'll find out more about the growth status tomorrow morning. Kindly keep me in your prayers. It means a lot to me.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Wow - 12 is awesome! That's a great fert rate! Are you having a 3 day transfer or a 5 day? Good luck, and I hope your embies are growing growing growing!