Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trigger Tonight!!!!

Yes that's right. Only ten days of stims and trigger shot tonight. I was feeling so nauseous all day yesterday so I didn't go to work. But yesterday's appointment at the RE was really good. The RE explained everything to me as he measured my lining and counted and measured my follicles. My lining yesterday was 11mm which they say is great. He counted 14 follicles total and they were all between 16mm and 21mm.
I saw two different doctors this morning and one of them was in training so she was not an expert. the other doctor was helping her out while she did my ultrasound. But yes the follicles are at a good size and i am to trigger tonight with 7500 units of HCG. My estrogen this morning was 9456 (this is Canadian scale and I know it's different from the states). The nurse said it was on the high side but it's still good. So hopefully no OHSS. And they counted 14 follicles again this morning. 9 on the right and 5 on the left. Lefty sucks but I know it's not her fault because she's the one covered with endo adhesions.
Only one shot tonight. Yayy and tomorrow will be shot free. They gave me some Valium to take tomorrow night so I can sleep well. Please pray that everything goes well.

2 comments:

Darya said...

Good luck with the trigger and your ER. I hope this is it for you! Make sure your DH spoils you rotten! :-)

Nikki said...

Good luck!! Can't wait for your updates!!