Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A little bit more...

So after my blood test this morning, I am now supposed to up the Gonal-F to 150IU for the next 3 days and then I go back for bloodwork and ultrasound on Sunday. Plus I have to start taking my injections a little earlier because I have been taking them right after I get home from work but the nurse said this morning that was a little late. It would be better if I take them around 4:30 because then the blood levels are more accurate in the morning, which means I have to take them at work. Crap! It takes me at least 15 minutes to do both injections but you outta do do what you outta do.

This morning was a little crazy. Don't know what the hell I was thinking, I sped through a red light. I am sure I will get a ticket because I saw the camera flash. Dang it. My first ever Red light ticket. I never do that. I am one of those people who stop a mile away if they see the light turning orange and I had plenty of time to get to the clinic. I was actually the first one to arrive and they had'nt even opened the doors yet. Oh well, I'll just assume that I paid these 300 dollars to the RE.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Sue - I hope you don't get that ticket! That's an additional $300 that you CAN use for other, better things!

Good luck for your u/s tomorrow. Let us know how many follicles you've got cooking in there! Many many, I hope!