Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More Gonal-F..

I met a new RE On Sunday but she was in a rush for my ultrasound because she had to go in for a retrieval after my ultrasound. So I didn't get to ask a lot of questions. All I know is she counted 8 follicles. 4 on the left and 4 on the right and my lining was 7mm. I am not sure if they count them all or just the bigger ones. Some follicles were close to 10mm and that was after 6 days of stimulation. So she upped my Gonal-F dose to 225 IU now. Hopefully I will find out more tomorrow. I am hoping they can retrieve at least 15-16 eggs.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Some doctors count only the larger follicles to make their assessment for the medication dosage. I know CCRM was doing that for sure. My local RE would count almost all the follicles.

Good luck for your next appointment. Sending you big juicy follicle vibes!