Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, December 12, 2008

Countdown to Suppression!

10 days till I start Suprefact for suppression. Yayyyyy... I meet my pharmacist next week and she will explain me all about the drugs. It is getting more real now. I had never imagined I would have to go through IVF. Anything for a baby hey?
On another note I told my boss at work yesterday that we are doing IVF so I will need time off for my appointments etc. She was very supportive but I think fertile people just cannot understand this process. She was like" oh that's exciting!" yeah right sticking needles into your stomach is soooooo exciting. But I am glad that she was so supportive. I was so stressed about telling my boss because no one even knew we were trying. So I feel very relieved now.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi Sue,

I just stumbled upon your blog and see that you're getting set to start your IVF!

Good luck with the shots etc. Your calendar is similar to mine - only I'm going a week or so ahead of you.

Glad you told your boss - it's important to have your manager on your side, so they aren't wondering what's up with you!

Sue said...

Hi Nikki,
Thanks for the good luck. I really need that. I just read your blog and saw that you have been through IVF before. I pray that this one will do the trick for you.
Yeah I see that you started Lupron on the 16th. I start suprefact Nasal spray on the 21st. My RE does not give Lupron or maybe all RE's in Canada give Suprefact.