Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Feeling Better About My FTS Results

I went to see my doctor yesterday and discussed the results with her. She is really good to put your mind at ease. She said what this could mean is, that I may have preterm labor, hypertension or a low weight baby but she said they will monitor me closely and make sure everything is going smoothly. She also said that she has seen quite a few women with low PAPP-A but never had any complications with their pregnancy, so it could mean nothing. I feel so much better. I get to see her every week now which means I get to hear my baby's heartbeat every week. Awesome!

1 comment:

C said...

Good news Sue....the best is about getting to hear baby's heartbeat every week...

BTW: Am going to to my doctor. Hope everything is ok. Pray for me a little.

love